Body contouring device, all in one.
The device used at Advanced Regenerative Health is called Invisa-Red™ . Light energy wavelengths from this device can be very beneficial in addressing issues near the surface of the skin, such as skin elasticity, stretch marks, cellulite, collagen production, reducing wrinkles or acne and most importantly, removing fat stores from unwanted problem areas.
Safe concentrated light sources called Super luminous LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits without adverse side effects.
Invisa-Red™ laser light energy is part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight minus the skin damaging UV rays. It emits a part of the range of electromagnetic rays that are absolutely necessary for metabolism and growth of human beings. Because it is also vibration energy, with which the human body resonates, the light can pass through the skin.
What is the science behind red laser light?
Red laser light is the safest and healthiest spectrum of sunlight, which is a combination of visible, UV and infrared light. Red laser light from sunlight accounts for 70% of the heating of the Earth, while the rest is caused by visible light. Researchers have found the right combination of visible light and red laser light offers the most benefits in electromagnetic heating of objects that absorb infrared, such as the human body. Whereas other forms of heat, (ex. campfire) can warm a person by heating the surrounding air that touches the skin, but does not penetrate deeply into the body. Not only can red laser light heat penetrate the skin, but certain red laser light wavelengths also interact with living cells which can increase metabolism, produce energy and cause more calories to be burned.
Invisa-Red™ produces a combination of near-infrared and infrared light energy (600nm-1000nm). Because human cells have light sensitive chemicals called chromophores that react to light in this range, the cells produce more ATP which is the energy source that powers every muscle and increases metabolism. Red laser light also catalyzes DNA synthesis in the fibroblasts of cells that make the skin more elastic and younger looking. In addition, near-infrared light promotes cellular healing, which can reduce the recovery time after a workout. This device is used without exercise while relaxing and is very effective in heating up the body and accelerates the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvement in the metabolism of nitric oxide. This facilitates improved regulation of vasodilatation and leads to the formation of new capillaries – This in turn provides additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing processes and eventually evokes a cascade of beneficial biochemical processes.
- Stimulates synthesis of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP)—an immediate energy source for muscle contraction and essential in the metabolism of all cellular processes and sustaining living systems.
- Relaxes muscles, reduces nerve excitability and stimulates nerve transmission
- Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing
- Increases lymphatic system activity and relieves edema and discomfort associated with swelling
- Stimulates production of collagen—the most important component of wound healing
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis – this stimulates cellular reproduction and facilitates accelerated replacement of damaged cells
- Increases production of endorphins and enkephelins from the brain – promoting mood elevation
- Stimulates production of adrenals— which facilitate long term resilience to stress
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity – promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers